Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oct 19,2011

Wonderful day!!!
Warm sun, cool breezes, went for a walk on my break.
I have gotten back on track with the gluten thing :(, dang I miss bread.
Been super busy with sharing my story this past couple weeks.
Got on the T.N.T. Tuesday calls and shared my Awesome story of the success I have been having with all the pieces I have placed in 'my wellness puzzle'.
Also spoke with a group at a 'dessert party'.  They were non-believers of what the products is use can do provide for people.
I have even spoke out on a Facebook site.  Makes changes for the better.
Unfortunately the facebook site did not like me, it would seem 'I make them (fibromyalgia patients) look bad.
Truly, I hope I am encouraging others to try some of the things I have tried, for maybe, they too will have a success.
The hypoglycemic diet, I have recently find, is very important to MY health.

I have been 'found' by 2 other guaifenesin protocol users, it is so good to know others are using this protocol and are having successes also.
I am ever grateful for find this and being the determined person I am, am so glad it works for me.

Hugs all,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment