Sunday, November 6, 2011

Beginning to look like winter

This week is my return appointment for mappings.  We shall see how well I map after a month of only one cheat for bread.
Been doing super!
Kept myself busy all day today with serveral projects that need to be done.
Winterized my cooler and boy was that work.  Hopefully the soak in the tub with Pink Himalayan salt in the water and Omegas will keep me from a flare.
Have been doing quite a bit lately and so far this has not affected my fibro.
Thank goodness for all the steps I have in place.
Been sharing with others with fibro, the advantages of changing their diets and chemical removal...have'nt had too many people give this a try.
Be sure and visit my prior blogs for diet and chemicals so you may see if this works for you also/

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment