Saturday, August 6, 2011

August 6th 2011

Today was a WONDERFUL day!
The flare that I have been dealing with is letting go of me, finally.
I have now learned I can not move a washing machine by myself without causing way more pain than I want to live with.
I have to wonder now if it was the washing machine that caused the pain or the humidity that has been up for the last 3 weeks also. 
Because the flare is on the way out, I was able to hit my ever growing 'To Do List'. 
The growing mound of things that coud wait to be washed disappeared today.  Table clothes, extra towels and that load of sheets are completed.
My diningroom table that became the drop zone, is now set up for sewing tomorrow.  Going to work on a quilt that had to take a back seat during this resting period, is going to see some work in the morning.
One of the many draw backs to Fibromyalgia is the just don't want to do anything mode you get in.
Everything just takes a backseat while you just get by until your body releases you from the pain.

That is why I am thankful I found the protocol I have been following for now 10 months.  Eating fresh foods, no mor boxed, frozen or processed foods.  Avoiding salicylates, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate in the products.  No mint, no dairy, sodas and everything with cafiene to include chocolate.  Amazing pain relief just by doing that.
Water only with my X2O sachet in it.  An occasional lemonade when eating out with my sweetie. 
Still taking the Guaifenesin to purge the built up toxins. (going for a mapping this week, can't wait to see the continuing changes).
Sleep is so important ans with the current stressors from work I am needing a little help and I have found Metabowise PM, enough to get me to sleep, able to wake up if I need to during night, if not I sleep all night with none of the grogginess one gets from sleeping pills.

I have been doing so well with the Kardiaxyme that when my 12 year old Dalmation wasn't doing so well and had me thinking it was 'time'.  I gave her an ounce daily.  1 ounce for her and 2 ounces for me.  And let me tell you she is jumping around, running, barking again.  Amazing what Kardiaxyme can do for a person (or a pet) lol.

I am truly blessed that I have choosen this path and it is working for me. 
I hope to keep sharing my success with others and hopefuly they will try it and see what it does for them.

Tomorrow, can't wait to sit and create !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment