Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My routine

Products I have been using and have been improving my pain are pure and simple.

"PHS" Pink Himalayan salt in my filtered water balances the PH level in your water and helps the trace elements and minerals in the water absorb into your body.

Omega 3/75 - fish oil - supports cardiovascular, Immune and Nervous system.
 

Vitamin D



These products plus the Guaifenesin protocol, hypoglycemic diet and chemical removal from my use has made a great reducation of pain in my life.
To sum it up on a number scale -  10 - living a fast food, boxed products, perfume, lotions, chemicals galore life = this is how I got here.
Hypoglycemic diet took me to an 8.
Chemical reducation - 6.
Guaifenesin protocol with Omega 3 took me to a 4/5.
PHS got me to a 1/2 of pain.
Daily gentle exercise.
Monthly chiropractic care

These are changes I can live with.
It just might work for you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment